A career at the world's longest running catalog company requires dedication to high-quality service, a convivial approach to teamwork and painstaking attention to the smallest of details.
The following opportunities are for those who feel their skills are an ideal match.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizzoncare offers an opportunity for a flourishing career and achieving your personal aspirations in an environment surrounded by lush gardens. With that in mind, the Employee Benefits package is comprehensive, supportive to family and lifestyle, and generous in comparison to many other comparable corporations. Here is an overview of the excellent employee benefits offered.
Horizzoncare makes an effort to offer its employees an opportunity to find the level and cost of coverage that's right for them. Eligible employees have a number of employee benefit plans including:
- Major healthcare plans (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified healthcare, dependent care, and adoption expense
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
Ownership, Profit Sharing and Retirement Accounts
Horizzoncare is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
Employees are also rewarded for all their hard work in the short term via profit sharing and for retirement via a 401(K) plan:
- Profit sharing is typically distributed once per year
- 401(K) plans help you plan and save for retirement
No matter how much you love your work, it's always good to take time off to relax and have fun:
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal and sick days)
- Eight Paid Company Holidays
Making Life Easier
Sometimes life can throw you a curve ball, so the company offers benefits that make it possible to deal with personal needs, plus benefits that help you learn and save you time:
- Family and Medical leaves
- Victim's Economic Safety and Security Act Leave (Illinois only)
- School Visitation Leave so you can attend school functions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On-Site Fitness Center (at Niles location)
- Product Discounts
- Casual Work Environment
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Union
- And much more!